ProSoft is celebrating 35 years of experience, resilience and relationships with you! We have an amazing team of individuals who are focused on helping you excel with Autodesk software and CAD hardware.
Here are a few words from some of our team members:
“I consider myself extremely lucky to be a part of an amazing company!! On this 35th anniversary, I want to say thank you to all of our remarkable customers, our valued partners and our incredible ProSoft family. You won’t find another group of people more dedicated to making sure your experience is the best it can be than the ProSoft team.
- Brandon Monsen, VP
"During this current crisis, as each day has passed over the last few weeks I’ve tried to remember things from the past and lessons learned that not only I have gotten through personally but what PROSFT has gotten through. Having worked at ProSoft for over 20 years I have first-hand knowledge. To say that PROSOFT is resilient is an understatement, we have proved it time and time again, and we will come out even stronger after all this craziness is over!
I have learned a deeper gratitude of personal things but crazy enough a deep gratitude for my JOB, who says that?!? 😉 A place where I can go every day, a job where I enjoy what I am doing, a job where I really like and enjoy the people I work with and a place where I feel valued and taken care of."
- Ginger Timmerman, VP of Finance
Here's a little bit about us:
- ProSoft was founded on April 20, 1985 by two brothers, Kim and Mark Anderson.
- In 1988, ProSoft became an Autodesk reseller.
- We are a gold-level reseller for Autodesk AEC, Civil and Infrastructure solutions. ProSoft is authorized to distribute Autodesk software country-wide.
- We are also a gold-level Autodesk Education partner. We offer Autodesk software training across the continent! Here's where we've been so far:
- We hold a free training event(s) every year called ProSoft PowerLaunch. We invite our clients from near and far to attend a day full of Autodesk training, networking, giveaways and free lunch! (Who doesn't like free lunch?)
2019 was our tenth year providing this great event. Click here to see who we had as our keynote speaker.
- Not only do we provide Autodesk support and training, we build custom desktop and laptop workstations perfectly suited for CAD software.
- In 2019, we started the ProSoft Helping Hands Program. In an effort to become more involved with the community, we try ot volunteer with local organization and charities once a month. We've worked with organization like the Special Olympics, Stitching Hearts Worldwide and Tabitah's Way Local Food Pantry.
Orem Community Church community garden
Provo Food and Care Coalition sack lunch filling
Stitching Hearts Worldwide plarn pad weaving